Are you a Deal Maker?
“Deal Makers leverage by magnifying out in front. Deal Makers have their ear to the ground. They Create value through timing, not innovation, and living in the present. Deal Makers rely most on the relationships around them. They create their success by spotting connections in the market. Once the deal is done, the new value created enriches everyone involved.
They are down-to-earth. They have a strong sense of timing and loyalty, and always make sure everyone is OK. They are best when connecting people and ideas together for everyone’s benefit.”
Does this sound like you?
Quantum Resource Facilius, LLC. Is expanding and scaling operations to next level growth. Quantum Resource Facilius is seeking to form a partnership role, not a payroll employee. Current operations are brokering and consulting in the Oil & Gas sector with a very strong presence in Wireline Equipment. Established client base of buyers and sellers is intact with an urgent need of expansion to other sectors of Oil & Gas as well as planned expansion to other industries for large equipment brokering. Multiple unprocessed and available inventories are currently ready for immediate processing, marketing, networking, and sales.
Director of Sales
Primary Objective of the Director of Sales: Handles all outside sales, working with current buyers and sellers, negotiating price, contracts, and terms, closing sales agreements, and expanding available client networks. Most of this position is remote with occasional travel to selling to clients for buyer onsite visits and inspections. Other aspects of the position include coordinating the details relevant to the sale, client meetings, and Partner meetings and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all types of solicitation to include phone, email, direct mail and in person appointments
- Build strong personal relationships with clients through networking and client interaction. Cultivate new client relationships
- Responsible for identifying each weeks projected sales strategies
- Review sales inquiries weekly to ensure all leads are evaluated for proper follow up, maximization of revenues and training opportunities
- Identify training opportunities to bolster brand and industry presence
- Participate in weekly planning and revenue meetings via Skype with CEO and Revenue Director
- Attend occasional industry related events (OTC, ADIPEC, LAGCOE, PBIOS, etc.)
- Assist with monthly reports with CEO and Revenue Director
- Address communications from customer base via social media, email, phone, etc.
- Review and update weekly and monthly virtual meeting room calendars to all Partners including virtual meeting room set up and scheduled
- Assist with all marketing material to include but not limited to social media, email campaigns and online website promotions
Excellent communication, administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills are essential for this position. Self-motivated and able in synergy within a team environment. Knowledge of heavy equipment sales practices is preferred but not required. Must be a team player with a can-do attitude. May include occasional night, and possible weekend time for answering client questions. May require occasional travel. Preferred but not required knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry general processes and large equipment usage and functions.
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Company’s Facebook page:
Company’s LinkedIn page:
Only candidates located in the USA are being considered at this time. Serious inquiries only please. If interested, email your CV to QuantumResource@comcast.net Interview appointments will be scheduled with accepted applicants.
- Remote interview process via phone or video conference (preferred)
- Virtual meetings